Mobile Application Developer Lead
Who wants to make an impact for an inclusive society
About Atsence, Digital Twin Solutions
We want to make all buildings accessible and smart for all. At Atsence we strive for an inclusive society with equal chances for everyone. Accessibility is the first step to inclusivity. You will be working on eZwayZ, developed for the visually impaired, used by all. It is our award winning SAAS based indoor navigation app that enables people to find their way in complex buildings easily and independently.
Our office is right in the centre of Amsterdam, a 15-minute walk from the Central Station.
What you will be doing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical development and implementation of new features and enhancements. You will lead the standups of the nearshore devteam working on both iOS and Android apps. You will assign taskt to teammembers and make sure to meet the deadlines. You are a teamplayer and you will lead by exmaple and love creating code yourself for about 50% of your time. You will validate teammembers code and manage a streamlined code, test and release workflow. You will also lead the develpment of the SDK's and REST API of eZwayZ wich we are planning to start in 2024.
Education and skills
- A Bachelor's Degree WO or HBO.
- An analytical mind
- You are emphatic and have affinity with UX.
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Development & tools
- iOs development Swift /SwiftUI Xcode, ARkit, Testflight (iOS), Cocoapods
- Android Studio, ARCore, Kotlin
- Gitlab Xcode, Git, Gitlab, GitHub, Jira, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Postman
- Accessibility features such as VoiceOver iOS and TalkBack Android
- Agile development methods, Solid patterns or principles, MVVM
- Preferrably: NavVis SDK (iOS and Android) and API's.
What’s in it for you?
You will lead the development team and will have many opportunities to learn and make a difference. We are ambitious, help each other, celebrate our wins and have a healthy work-life balance. You will be offered a salary with stock options in line with your experience and skills.
Do you want to be part of our journey and our you keen to take responsibility and play a crucial roll at Atsence? We'd love to hear from you! Send your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org